Friday, July 04, 2008

Minesweeper

I have been playing a game called Minesweeper for about a month.

I am currently at 'battle' with my dad in this game. The battle is about high scores. My dad would beat my high score and I would try to beat him back. And finally after I win him, he will try to beat my high score, and so, it is a vicious cycle.

My older brother was better than me at one time, but he is currently lagging behind. The only high score he got is in Beginner.

My house has two computers that can keep track of Minesweeper scores. The left one is my 'domain', while the one beside it is my brother's. My dad has no domain due to circumstances that cannot be helped.

Here's a video of myself playing Intermediate Minesweeper. Hope you enjoy it!



If you would ask me to recommend a simple mind game, I would suggest... Minesweeper.

No comments: