Friday, July 31, 2009

Cameron Highlands Day 4

I know, I know. It's been 21 days since the 'Cameron Highlands Day 3' post. There seems to be a lot happening recently. Schoolwork, Royal Rangers Merits, Royal Rangers 'Best Ranger' Competition, Royal Rangers Bible Quizzes...

Yep, a lot of Royal Rangers stuff...

Anyway, moving on to the real post...

On Day 4, we woke up, checked out of our lovely apartment and had brunch in Tanah Rata. Then, my mum picked up a dozen scones from T Cafe. She even bought a box of scone mixture so that we can have oven baked fresh scones at home.

After that, we drove home... home... home... HOME...

On the way downhill, my brother and I played some card games. My brother started to feel dizzy. Strangely, I've never got dizzy or carsick. Or maybe I have, mildly, but just didn't notice it...

At Ringlet, we stopped by the lake. It was good to leave the car, inhale fresh air, feel the cool air and enjoy the view.


The serene, calm lake.


A young tree thriving by the side of the lake.

While walking on a boardway by the lake, I found an especially windy spot. I spread out my arms and felt the gale brush against my face. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted my brother running at me with his hands in a position set to 'whomp' me in my belly. However, he had started his run from the other end of the boardway. So, when he reached me, he was too tired to fight properly, hehehehe. He still put up quite a good show however...

After the little tiff, we got into another little quarrel when my brother blamed me for my mum behind-the-scenely buying more vegetables from a shop by the lake... which were loaded onto the already overcrowded back seats of the car where my grandma, brother and I sat...

At the foothills of Cameron Highlands, in Tapah, my dad showed the family the SUFES Campsite where my father & I had been a few months ago for a Father & Son Camp. From there, we continued our journey till we reached home sweet home.

This picture concludes all my four posts of my Camerons trip...


It was taken while I was in the car, on the way to Camerons...

I love this shot.

No comments: