My brother has been seeing an orthodontist and has been wearing braces for 5 months now. He still has a long way to go... he has to wear them for about 2 years!
I still remember the visit to the orthodontist just before my brother fitted his braces. The assistant said that my brother should buy a burger, sink his teeth into it and enjoy all the BIG bites because he will not be able to do that for the next 2 years.
On the day that he fitted his braces, he learned that he cannot eat chocolates. *Gasp* Yes, no more chocolates for 2 years. Yes, not 2 days, or 2 months, but 2 YEARS!
Seeing my brother’s suffering, I have made a resolution that if I should wear braces, I will eat lots of chocolates and savour them before I fit my braces. Or maybe I will get treatment from a different orthodontist? Who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment