'I'll put my cup on this table," Kevin thought to himself. *CLANG*
Does your house have a fancy glass dining table, or hundreds of decorative items, or maybe, silverware that has never been used? Well, my house doesn't.
I realise that when I am in one of my friend's house, I have to put down my cup slowly on their dining table as there'll be a terribly loud and irritating sound if I don't. That table looks at least 3 times more fancy than my family's dining table, but it is very impractical.
And there was this other person's house which I went to with my family about 3 years ago. It was heavily decorated with fancy chinaware that I know collect dust every day. Such decorations might look nice at first, but after you see them for no more than a week, I think they would begin to appear quite plain and ordinary. Most of all, they are impractical.
My house is quite the opposite. Maybe a dozen decorative items and no fancy chinaware. The furniture is of solid wood. Plain?
I have to say... I like my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment