When my brother is not with me and I'm bored in my mum's car, I sometimes imagine that a Tyranosaurus Rex is chasing me, just for the fun of it. I arm myself with all the kinds of guns I can think of and I try to shoot the T-Rex down.
Let me introduce the typical scene to you:
'Oh no, a T-Rex is chasing us, we need to drive faster,' Kevin says to his mother.
'BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!' Kevin noisily shouts as he uses an imaginary shotgun.
'What are you doing, Kevin?' Kevin's mother asks.
'A T-Rex is chasing us, drive faster, drive faster!' Kevin says.
'Oh no, this shotgun isn't enough, bring out the machine guns!' Kevin shouts into the air while no one is listening.
Kevin takes out an imaginary machine gun and starts firing the T-Rex again.
'Yes! I've got it!' Kevin says as his imaginary T-Rex falls down and dies.
I know, it's weird but what can I say. When people are bored, they will do ANYTHING to get themselves out of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment