Will my brother's 16th birthday celebrations be sweet or sour? We shall find out...
This post is Part 1 of his birthday celebrations. Part 2 will be posted after Saturday.
1. For the first hour of the celebrations, my brother was doing... homework... Terrible. Sour +1. We slept at about 1.30 a.m. and woke up the same day (get it?) at 10.26 a.m.
Btw, when I woke up, I realised that something weird had happened to my hair (No, I didn't gel it).
Whoah, snazzy...
2. When we went down to the family hall, we played with the computer a bit and then went to MacDonalds, the birthday guy's choice! We had a scrumptious brunch, topped off with a soft ice cream cone each. Yum... I have decided to give this a Sweet +1.
3. We went home and stayed in till 3.30 p.m., when we left for our Wednesday badminton training. Gag! A tiring session on a birthday? Sour +1.
4. We reached home, bones aching, bathed and had a special dinner of Roast Lamb! And for dessert - D24 Grade A durians! So creamy, smooth and tasty so much so that when I took a few mangosteens after the durians, they tasted so inferior though I love mangosteens. Sweet +2.
5. At about 10.00 p.m., we watched a show, Passage To India. The show was interesting, but I think it's a bit freaky, and a bit too far-fetched. Oh well, no sour or sweet points for this.
After the show, we slept at about 1.30 a.m., again.
6. Oh. I've just realised that we did not go anywhere special on my brother's birthday; so I'm going to give this a Sour +2.
Part 1 tally: a Sour +1...
Sad, but, what will the final tally be after Part 2?. Will Saturday be awesome, or will my brother spill coke all over his pants?
We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment