The four whom I am talking about are my father, my mother, my brother and I.
It all started with a single Royal Rangers Council of Achievement on the 30th of September. That was when my brother and I received some very high awards that is the Gold Medal of Achievement and the Gold Eagle awards respectively.
My family and I decided that we should celebrate our achievements by having 2 nice places to eat in (my brother and I get to choose one place each).
On the very same day, my family and I ate Domino's Pizza as my brother's celebration.
Tomorrow, we are going to eat at Pizza Uno, my choice (I know, my brother and I just love pizzas).
In another few days time, we are going for a Japanese buffet to celebrate my birthday.
Not long after that, we are going to celebrate my mother's birthday by going to eat again! She says she wants a fancy restaurant that she's never been to before.
I am getting guilty pangs about my weight! =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment