Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How I Came to Play Baseball.

It all started with my older brother playing softball at Royal Rangers (something like Scouts) slightly more than a month ago.

My mother and I saw my older brother playing then and at dinnertime, my mother told us that she used to play softball when she was about twelve and she enjoyed the game a lot. So we decided that we should go to the park one day to play softball.

A few days later, we went to the park very near my house to play softball. A Caucasian man named Jim was passing by the park. He offered to teach us how to play baseball because he said that it is more exciting. He was a good teacher. That was when we decided that we should pick up baseball instead of softball.



We have played baseball for quite a while now in the park and many different people have come to join us.

I find the game very interesting and exciting. I like to bat most of all. It is nice to hit the ball and see it fly. I always aim to get a home run. Between my mother, older brother and I, my older brother is the best player. He always gets a few home runs every time we play. I've gotten quite a few myself too.

No comments: