It all started at 12:00:01 a.m. My mother was already asleep... Suddenly, my father and my brother who were still awake shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I felt happy. After my dad congratulated me for being 11 years old, I finally went to bed.
I woke up and looked at my watch; it was 9.00 a.m. I got up from bed, got ready and went downstairs and started playing computer. It was a holiday and I was given 2 hours of computer time as it was my birthday.
At about 11.30 a.m., my family & I had a simple but delicious brunch of Indian food in PJ and then headed to 1 Utama.
My father collected some tickets for the movie that we were going to watch (The Seeker: The Dark is Rising). We then hung around 1 Utama until it was time for the movie at 2.30 p.m.
I expected only a FEW advertisements, but there were at least 13 advertisements before we could actually watch the movie. I even commented to my brother, "Hey, I came here to watch a movie, not advertisements!"
I was actually a bit disappointed with the movie as some parts were utterly predictable. But... it was overall good and I'll still rate it a 7/10.
After the movie, we went to the bookshop and read some books. My brother bought Catch-22.
Then, came the highlight of my birthday... Japanese buffet dinner in a restaurant called Shogun where there was a wide variety of Japanese food. I had 3 California rolls (I like them a lot) and much more!
When I reached home, I finished my last bit of computer time and went to bed, happy and satisfied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment